Monday, February 2, 2009

Probably too much information

25 Things... it's flying around facebook like crrrr...AZY!

So here's mine, and I'm not going to lie, I love this kind of thing

1. I really love to sing and dance when alone in the car. I've even choreographed some sweet dance moves for the car. That's right, my car can break on the beat like no other.

2. I live by the motto: "Why do for yourself what others are willing to do for you?" I know it makes be a bit of a princess, but I'm okay with that.

3. I tend to get super obssesive over things I really like. This isn't always a good thing

4. Case & Point: I rented "The Painted Veil" and watched it 4 times IN A ROW

5. If I could, I'd never take my skates off... I'd skate everywhere - I love it that much

6. I hate women, or rather large groups of women... My best friends are female but I avoid large all-girl groups as much as possible.

7. I didn't think Napolean Dynamite was funny.

8. I can't wait to have kids, but up until my Grandpa died a few years ago, I didn't want anything to do with them. That event completely changed my perspective on life

9. I'm completely freaking out about turning 30 in a couple weeks and I've started a savings fund for future age reversing proceedures

10. When I was a kid I wanted to be "the boss" when I grew up. I still want that.

11. The older I get the more I appreciate my family and the amazing childhood I had. My 3 brothers are my 3 favorite people in the world

12. To date the best years of my life were those post-college. We got up to some seriously random shit but that was when I learnt how to have fun

13. Oddly enough, that was also the poorest time of my life. I had no money - to the point where I once wore a white garbage bag on my head so I could walk to work in the rain because I didn't have the $1.50 I needed for bus fair.

14. I really badly want a dog, a big dog just like my brother's Husky.

15. I'm addicted to coffee but only need one cup a day... I look forward to the first sip of the first cup everyday

16. I hate going home to an empty house, and everyday I do my best to find other things to occupy the between time of work and sleep.

17. I love Corb Lund - everything he does is brilliant

18. My Dad is an incredible guy who I credit for many things including teaching me all my awesome dance moves. If I ever get married, the best part of the day will be the dance I share with my dad.

19. I hate lifting weights but I often dream of super strength and winning fitness competitions

20. NPH aka Barney Stinson is my hero. For real.

21. I love live music. I am super super excited about attending the Bonnaroo Music Festival this year

22. I find it a little weird living in a town where I run into people I recognize all the time. I never say anything because I'm certain they don't remember me.

23. I never remember movies, I can watch a movie I've seen before and not even realize it until halfway through. It drives me crazy to not be able to quote the funny lines like everyone else.

24. I miss my friends and the lifestyle I had in Vancouver, but getting to see my family on a monthly rather than yearly basis is worth it.

25. I think that this list will be fun to go back and look at in 5 years time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also did not find napolean dynamite funny.
i actually thought it was super lame and kinda hard to sit through.