Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ha ha ha and a hmmmm

Just now, when I logged in I noticed a comment on my last post. The comment was a simple, straight forward "fuckin grow up" from a guy by the name of peniswrinkle who has started a blog (with no posts yet) titled "Boobs"

Anyhoo...

I was on this site the other day. It's a video blog by a former co-worker and her husband. She lost her job this past week and has the best attitude about it all. She is an amazing talent so I have no doubt that she'll be more than fine. But her response to the entire situation got me thinking about attitude and how important it is especially during times of change. I stole this from the top of their page.

"Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you are appreciating, you are planning…What are you planning?"
~Abraham-Hicks


pretty relevant, eh?

2 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

Hmmmm. Good thing peniswrinkle doesn't have a blog. i likely would have clicked on it, and i'm already down enough brain cells for this week.

Kat said...

HA!