Sunday, November 23, 2008

BFF

So during a moment of extreme boredom, I started watching Paris Hilton is my new BFF... and it's my new favorite show. Seriously. Okay, you can stop laughing now. It's completely fake and totally ridiculous and that's what I love about it. I love sitting in my PJs on the couch and yelling at the moron's on tv who behave as if Paris Hilton's actually going to become their new BFF. I hope Vanessa wins because I think Paris deserves a crazy stalker chick as her new BFF. Vanessa, stop the crazy-eyed swooning - its Paris Hilton. Really, how good of friend could she be, if she needs a reality show to find people who want to be her friend?!? Actually, the show makes me feel really good about myself, cause even though I have no friends, I would never lower myself to that level.


Speaking of BFF's Tara's coming!!! Tara and I met on a reality tv show... HA! I'm super excited, that she is coming all the way from Vancouver to visit me in Dawson Creek. Yes, Tara is coming to Dawson Creek!!! YIPEE!!!

No comments: