Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee

Tara is coming, Tara is coming!!! Tomorrow I drive to Grande Prarie to pick Tara up from the airport! She's coming all the way from Vancouver to visit me in Dawson Creek in the middle of winter! Now that's a friend!!!

In preparation for her arrival, I've been busy racking my brain for things to do while she's here.

We are going to go out on friday night... I'll show her all the local dives and we'll have some fun. Saturday is the Jann Arden concert and Sunday we have Breakfast with Santa. Somewhere in there, I'll probably take her to the farm - cause city people like to look at horses, right? If the weather's right, we can go sledding or something.

No matter what, I'm excited for this weekend.

LET THE SHENANNIGAN'S BEGIN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shenannigans rock. I never have enough shenannigans. I need more friends that want to have shenannigans with me. My friends are boring. Sometimes there's jocularity, though, so that's good.

Have fun :)