Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whadya think?

I was thinking maybe I could get some feedback. Below is what I have for the "about me" in my online dating profile. Should I be more specific and more creative? My theory is that guys don't really read, they just look at the pictures and decide whether or not to contact you from that...

Hey there! I'm an outgoing girl who's sweet and fun and always up for an adventure. I love live music and plan on spending the majority of my vacation time this year attending music festivals - I'm most excited about Bonnaroo!

I'm active, I hate sitting at home, I'd much rather be out socializing and doing things. I love to skate and do so on a synchro team

Oh and I'm always looking for the humor in life, I love to laugh so I have one question... Are you a hiphopopotamus or a rhymenoceros?


Any feedback would be helpful, I'm sure!

3 comments:

notquiteawake said...

I think it's great! I would date you. If I was into that. Which I may have to resort to soon. Don't be scared.
I think you're right about the picture thing but you're cute so they will likely go right to the profile afterwards!
I'm not hitting on you.

Anonymous said...

It's actually pretty good. Short and informative, with some decent humor thrown in. It would have gotten my attention.

You're 90% right about the pic thing, though. I'm sure you'll be swarmed with responses.

Kat said...

notquiteawake - DAMN! Cause if you were hitting on me, well that'd be more action than I've seen in quite some time. HA! thanks!

Tim - I knew it, I knew men were all the same!!! lol j/k Thanks! I hope I have some luck this time around.